- Parent Letter: Tripod Survey
- Community Fall Festival
- Homecoming Week Homeroom Decorating Contest
- Football Varsity Roster
- 2013-14 Varsity Football Schedule
- Upcoming School Events
- Senior Parent Information
- Craigmont Volleyball Roster
- Lady Chiefs Soccer Schedule & Roster
- 2013-14 Scheduled Parent Meeting Dates
Your child will be asked to complete Tripod, a short confidential survey, between the dates of October 16th- October 25th, 2013. This survey was originally developed and administered by Cambridge Education to help improve student achievement by using accurate assessments of teachers’ classroom practices. We are able to use students’ responses to identify teachers’ strengths and weaknesses and provide important feedback on their practices. This enables us to provide each teacher with professional development and support opportunities that will enable them to grow in each area that the survey measures. By helping teachers to improve their instructional practices, we will be able to increase learning for all students.
The responses to this survey will provide us with information about your child’s experiences at school. These responses will be summarized at the classroom level and reported to principals and teachers in order to inform their work with students.
Craigmont High School Community Fall Festival
Saturday, October 5, 2013 9AM-3PM
Sponsored by: Methodist North Hospital Health Fair
FREE Health Screenings for children and adults!
Games! Concessions! Music! Vendors!
Performances by CHS Cheerleaders, step team, band, majorettes.
Also featuring a live hispanic band and dance tribute + many more
- Dunk Tank
- Rock Wall Climbing
- 1k Health Walk (donations accepted - proceeds benefit Making Strides against Breast Cancer
- National Hispanic Heritage Month
The door decorating competition is an opportunity for students, faculty, and staff to get involved in the Homecoming festivities! Each homeroom is allowed to enter in the competition. The doors will be decorated using the Homecoming theme, "You CAN'T HIDE A CHIEF'S PRIDE!" The doors will be judged according to presentation, creativity, theme, and Chief pride. Three places will be awarded.
1. The Homecoming theme must appear on the door in a legible manner.
2. Do no use any materials or procedures that will damage your door, its paint, or its varnish.
3. Nothing installed may mark or damage
Craigmont High School
Class 0f 2014
Senior Parent Information
Senior Dues Payment
Monday, September 16th - $80 due
Monday, November 18th - $80 due
Tuesday, February 17th - $70 due
(dues are paid to homeroom teacher)
Dates to Remember:
Senior Head Yearbook Picture - Please schedule ASAP - contact Star Studio @ 901.366.9200
Homecoming - October 4th
Coronation - December (date TBA)